Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday 11/25 Day 12

Today has been an interesting day. Kristi had a really good morning - ate a little and even got out of bed. She is bored so I went to find her something to do and also grab her some miso soup. When I returned, she had had some problems breathing and couldn't get the mucus out of her lungs. She is back on the ventaltor and is very sad. The only good thing is that she is back on versed so won't remember. We will try again in a few days. Her white blood count is high so they are taking her down for a CT scan in a little while.
She has gone forward at such a fast pace that a step backwards is understandable and almost to be expected. I know that she will be well again soon.
I hope that you are all enjoying friends and family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Hugs and prayers to all of you!.
Love, Jayme

2 comments:

  1. Just a little hump! She will do fine she will get back, she must remember to keep her thoughts positive and how bad she wants to get out of that bed that will help! ; ) Just like a bully it will try and push you down, but remember to get back up! I always do. Also, I agree with Kristi hospitals are boring! LOL
    Praying for her and you. Take Care.
    -Kelly Freitas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two steps forward, one step back. It's a dance and it's what we all do every day. I trust that with all the prayers and good thoughts coming her way Kristi will continue to move forward in her recovery "dance". Thanks so much for the daily posting, I look forward to hearing from you and somehow feel that I'm there with you cheering her on.

    ReplyDelete