Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday - December 22

Still here with all of my new best friends and at the risk of jynxing ourselves, things appear to be linning up. I try not to focus on anything other than today because it sets us all up for disappointment but......jello on Christmas would be nice.

Kristi is still very sick and on full life support (which doesn't even scare me anymore) but it appears that there is progress in controling both the hemmoraging and her blood pressure. Also - they told me this morning that she is breathing over the vent which means that she is getting stronger and closer to weanning off of it. We have now been down that road 3 times which is definetely not the norm. Just maybe we are turning the corner - it has certainly been a long haul!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and may this holiday season find all of you healthy and joyous!!!
Love from all of my family - Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment