Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday - December 8

I have been thinking of what to write today but it has been an especially hard day. Unfortunately Kristi is back on the ventilator. Not sure what is going on - she is running a fever and there is blood in her lungs, looks like an infection. The doctor just did a scope and sent samples to the lab and we will know more tomorrow. Her spirits are low but tomorrow will be a better day!!! Time for some luck to kick in for Kristi and I just need to be patient.
Thanks for the prayers.
Love Jayme
PS Just had a baby earth quake

5 comments:

  1. Jayme: I wish, wish, wish I could do something to help Kristi! Please know my whole family is praying for you and Kristi. You are such a beautiful and loving mother and I know your heart must be breaking for your lovely daughter. We will also pray for no more earthquakes, baby or not. You have enough on your plate!! Love, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, Jayme, Mark, Steve, Mark & ALL your families - i want you guys to know that if you need anything please call. You are all being held up in prayer.
    Kristi, my mother in Boston has had a mass said for you and lit candles and my sister in England has lit candles for your recovery as well. Jody & i have both lit a candle or two for you all as well.
    Scott & Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my dear Jaime, you and Kristi have been through so very much. I hold you in my prayers and thoughts daily. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you here in Aptos. Love, hugs, kisses and smiles are being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Jayme and Kristi. You have come so far and tomorrow will be a better day. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day and I am sending positive vibes your way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristi, I'm sorry to hear the last couple days have not been good :( I wish there was something I could do! If there is anything I can do to help you or the family let me know.. I'm always thinking about you! I miss you and am so thankful and fortunate to have gotten to spend time with you this summer in CA. You are an amazing person, an awesome friend, and a kick ass rider! XOXO Love you, stay strong

    ReplyDelete